Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Soon it passed!

Sunset by the Caspian Sea (Mazandaran, Iran)
Photo: A. Sattari



Life goes on... Whether happy or sad, calm or stormy, dynamic or static, vivid or numb... It goes and goes. So many happy mornings that have ended in a sad night, or sad mornings finishing with a happily calm sleeping. Perhaps it's a natural rule to make these changes, our attitudes, divine will, or just uncertainties. It's all nature.
Sometimes, in my best or worst moments, I get too excited! Sometimes I need to try so hard, and sometimes I need to get comfortably numb. Sometimes these fluctuations make me too irritated, and sometimes I like them. In fact, I've got used to them. I like them all and, at this moment, they have become portions of me.
Sometimes I hate the linearity in time concept! It seems linear but actually seems to be too sophisticated. I need some time to find some answers about its nature. By the way, can't believe what scientists believe about time. Do they all pretend? Or there's no other way? Is science too simple and weak? Lol, I think so! My childhood passed too soon. And my life; has it gone too soon?
I don't like time, because it limits me. I don't like the streets, they deceive me. I hate money, it lessens me. I don't like wealth, it's artificial. I don't like temporary friends, they fool me. I don't like the rules, they are not for me. I hate academic studies, it's insulting me.
I like... I like..... I've never been a good writer! Just can say searching for a real love! need some words to explain this unexplainable concept being misused billions of times a day! And it's all for finding that real love that I like passing these linear times, crossing these streets, working this type, saving(!), getting along with new friends, obeying the rules, and studying academics!

Soon it passed, and I will never become a good writer!

Date: Feb. 18, 2009
Composed at: Stockholm, KTH campus

No comments:

Post a Comment